Following up on a successful Power of Friends Pre-conference, NJLA is happy to announce a new place for New Jersey’s Friends Groups in The New Jersey Library Association. As Friends Groups work with dedication to support their local library, the New Jersey Library Association advocates for New Jersey Libraries on local, state and federal levels. As our libraries face increased challenges year to year, it is more important than ever for us to work together.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Add your voice and support to advocacy activities of NJLA to keep our local, state and national elected representatives informed about the value of libraries.
- Get access to the NJLA Friends Groups email listserv to share information and ask questions from your colleagues around the state.
- Network with other library supporters like yourselves from different communities.
- Receive regular updates about New Jersey Libraries.
- Enjoy a reduced registration rate for NJLA’s Annual Conference and workshops.
- Enjoy a reduced rate to attend Regional Friends Institutes, saving 33% per attendee.
- Join the NJLA Friends Group Facebook page and share your successes and learn about the great work other organizations are doing on behalf of New Jersey’s Libraries.
- Get free access to online webinars about library supporter topics, exclusive to NJLA Friends Group Members and NJLA Individual Members.
- Get the support you need to continue the development of your Friends group and its vital work.
Charter Organizational Members
1-49 Members $25.00
50-99 Members $50.00
100-499 Members $75.00
500+ Members $100.00